No wonder there is something wrong with all of my kids...

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
So this is the day that Dex decided he was moving in - for the past two months he has been comming over once a week, bringing two or three shirts, and a shoebox or two.:tongue:

He rents a HUGH truck - comes over and picks up difficult child, and a friend to take them back to his house to pick up his stuff - Four hours later, after arranging and rearranging this truck, he gets back here. Now mind you the only "big" stuff was his futon bed frame, a matress, TV and a vacume cleaner (I was under the assumption all these years he didn't know how to operate one).

Everything else was packed in shopping bags :bag:(paper ones from Trader Joe's) double bagged - He has maybe,mmmmm, 22 or 23 of them in his room. As he was putting his food in the fridge (also double paper bagged) he was folding the bags neatly, and told me he would be back as he had to take those paper bags to storage..:2speechless:

SO was amused - his only comment was "I see he has upgraded from sticky notes"

If he comes in the house, he always brings a newspaper with him - does he carry it...nooooo....it's in a Trader Joe shopping bag. Thats all thats in there - just a newspaper.

Its going to be an interesting few months to be sure...

Marcie

Andy

Sounds like as long as you keep your distance from those Trader Joe bags you will get along just fine. Though you may want to get a few to "wrap" his Christmas gifts in. Everyone will know they are his and he will be very comfortable opening and accepting anything that are in them.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Andy, that would mean "I" would have to go shop at Trader Jo's to get the bags- cause all of "his" bags are in his storage and I don't have the key ROFLMBO.....

But I am not going to complain - If the economy and my 401K keep tanking, I may need to borrow a few of his to pack my stuff in after I lose the farm.. He should have enough so I can fill a shopping cart or two..

Marcie

Marcie