Not Igoring Anyone

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I swear I'm not ignoring anyone.

Finals are coming up and all my professors have suddenly decided we're behind schedule and are dumping on us. And my anatomy professor also happens to be the head of the Science dept. He tells us on tuesday that we're going to be trying out the new textbooks and helping him decide which ones to order on top of it all. I've got a paper to write for ASL, which turns into a presentation that I have to sign to the class.......No I'm not a bit nervous, I swear.......(dodges lightening bolts)........And I feel like total garbage on top of it all.

As if that's not enough, I'm supposed to be studying for the nursing exam, Nichole is having to do her clinicals so we're juggling the baby, and we had to bump easy child's baby shower up to right after finals because her lifelong bff is going off to school then. :faint:

So in short.......I'm not around much because when I am I'm just popping in when I have a couple of minutes, which isn't often.:faint:

All should settle down by mid december. (I hope) Next quarter should be a breeze since 2 out of 3 of my classes are online and none of them are hard. So if I can survive until then........all will be right with the world again.

Hugs

KTMom91

Wow...rattling beads that both you and Nichole sail through your finals, that the baby shower is wonderful, you remember everything you need to remember for classes, and that you feel better!

Hope I covered everything!

nvts

I've been wondering how you and Nicole are doing! Going "nvts" are we?

Don't worry - it'll all settle down. And we're not feeling snubbed, just a little too quiet from your neck o' the woods!

Be good to you - you deserve it!

Beth

klmno

I'm glad to hear that you're ok and still hanging in there. Sorry to hear you're so slammed right now. Thanks for touching base though- we worry, you know! Good luck on the tests!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We know you would never ignore us! Hope you feel better and get through this... keep juggling!