Now I Can Have WARM Whiskey!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Years ago I signed up to be a Maker's Mark Ambassador. Cost nothing, was cute and it is my favorite alcohol the 2 times a year that I have a drink!

Each Christmas they send a gift. I have gotten wrapping paper, gift bags, sealing wax and a seal, etc... Last year was cute - a mold to make big spherical ice cubes.

This year they want to show how much they care about my whiskey. They sent a sweater for it!!

A teeny little sweater that fits a whiskey bottle!!! It is so cute!! It is one of those traditional looking sweater designs, green with a cream colored area across the middle of it. This one has 2 little reindeer (cause they are not enlightened enough to know that reindonkeys are the new reindeer) and it says Maker's on it.

Now if only I had a whiskey bottle, lol!!

Here is a picture of it from someone else's flicker posting: Maker's Mark bottle sweater | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I know some will think it tacky, but I LOVE this kind of thing. It just makes me smile.

buddy

I think that is so funny. THe strange thing for me is I love any accessories for alcohol, the charms, the buckets, the stoppers...but I dont drink. Just not my thing, doesn't bother me, but I just dont. I have never had any of the pretty bottles in my house. I would like that too. Just would have no where to put it.

susiestar

Roll With It
Buddy, that isn't odd to me. I love the alcohol accessories and I don't drink. Not so much out of any hate or fear of alcohol or alcoholism, but because it makes my IBS go nuts and I don't like alcohol enough to put up with several hours of that. But I LOVE the glasses and all the other stuff that goes with it. I worked in a liquor store for a while and LOVED it. The boss loved me because I did an excellent job and never drank at work. I just love the holiday gift packs, etc....

When I used to drink, I LOVED Maker's Mark. I ran across a freebie listing of this Ambassador program and signed up. Then I got all sorts of stuff and each year at Christmas they mail me a package with something fun in it. If you google Maker's Mark Ambassador you can find out how to join the program IT is FREE and the stuff at xmas is a LOT of fun.