Ok, Step, I'm 3/4 thru the last book!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Hey, we spent the weekend in the broom closet, what else was I supposed to do! lol

I'm kinda put off by this last one, tho. So far, its just a smut novel minus the smut. There's no conflict, everyone's happy as can be, blah blah blah.

But I read a review that said the Volturi get drawn into it, so I'll keep reading...ugh! lol

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Yeah... Breaking Dawn is not my favorite although it does contain my favorite scene! ("Why am I covered in feathers?")

So... What do you think about the resolution with Jacob? I admit, that one blindsided me. Actually it also contains the only scene where I started to hate Edward ("get rid of it"). I was P*****D! I actually stopped reading at that point (close to 2 AM the day it came out), went and got a cup of tea, and then jumped back in.

difficult child 1, though she loves the books, still has not finished that one. Hmm.

Told ya it was a good read! LOL

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Love the feather thing, that was too funny. And the limiting broken furniture to one room. Actually, I really enjoyed the little sarcastic lines all thru it, like at the prom when she offered to lock the doors so they could slay everyone at the prom so she could avoid dancing...my kinda humor.

I actually sided with Edward with regard to the "thing". lol I saw the Jacob thing coming 6 miles out. I was a little put out, tho, that there wasn't any action in Breaking Dawn, until after 500 pages of smut (minus the actual smut - lol which I must say I appreciated. I hate smut novels!) But it was a tidy little ending to the whole thing.

I see room for the next one, tho.

Today I discovered that a Prey book (John Sanford) sneaked in on me, so soon I'll be off to rummage that one up. The next one comes out May 12. So exciting! I have TWO to read! I'll be hanging out at the Brooms' all the time! (ok, not!)