Old age

klmno

just hoovers. (Can I still put "hoovers" on here?) It's 1:40 and for the second night in a row, I am awake after going to bed at a decent time. Yes, I'm stressed over the financial situation and difficult child's upcoming parole situation. But what is worse is that it says it's 73 degrees outside and 72 degrees in the house and I'm sweating like it's 100 degrees in here.

My dogs go to sleep in my room, then one gets up and follows me downstairs while the other stays upstairs and barks a demand that we return. LOL!

Anyone up for an ice cube cyber-party?

BusynMember

It passes :tongue::D. I never had hot flashes, but I had a few years where I'd throw open the windows even during a bitter Wisconsin winter because I was so hot. But I'm going on 56 now and it's a lot better.

Wiped Out

Staff member
It's why I'm dreading coming off of hrt when I hit 50! My hot flashes were horrible-I was opening my dorm windows in the middle of the winter in Wisconsin. Hang in there, and here is a nice ice block to help with the ice cube party!

maril

:2cold:A little of this might be something you would like right now, lol. I am sending cyber 'cubes your way....brrrrr.

Anyway, I hope you have AC to help you out. You live in a neighboring state of mine, and if your weather is similar to ours, we probably have a while yet until the cool fall weather sets in.

by the way, your dogs sound like real nice buddies. :cool_dog:

klmno

Thanks, Ladies! Well, I woke up at 10:30 after finally going back to sleep at 4:30. MWM, this has been going on with me for about 3 years already. When it first started, I thought it was just stress from difficult child issues. But then I noticed that it coincided with severe PMS and I was suffering from physical pain (headaches and stomaches) with the PMS. It was so bad for a while that I had trouble going to work and making it all day for a couple of days each month. Now, the PMS and pain is gone but the sleep issues are horrible. I can't take (or at least, they don't recommend) hormone medications for me. I just wish I knew how much longer I have to go thru this.