Omg!!!

witzend

So, M just called. He was excited because he has an interview for a job as an administrative assistant. He told me what building it was in, and I realized that it was L's Dad's building. In fact, it is L's Dad's suite. M didn't realize this. He had done some typing and stuff for L's Dad years ago, and had included it on his resumè. He said that the posting was up and he sent in his resumè today, and then the posting went down, and he got an e-mail back that said "OK, M, we'll give you a try."

I explained to him that it was definitely L's dad's address and suite, and he is really excited. GAWD! Letting go... definitely letting it go.

We asked if he would like to do something for his birthday this weekend, and he said he likes to eat. Big surprise. We'll figure something out.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh WOW!!!

Keeping body parts crossed for him. Uttering up a special prayer.

Oh! I hope he gets the job. Sounds like they remember him and liked him last time.

Hugs

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, hopefully neither one of them blabbed before and they won't now either.

Enjoy your dinner with him!

Suz

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Guess if he starts talking about the business I would mention that to get ahead professionally he might want to refrain from discussing business details, keep it to name, rank and zip code if you know what I mean. Then change the subject if he can take a hint. Otherwise, guess it's his job to lose if he can't handle it appropriately......

witzend

Well, hopefully neither one of them blabbed before and they won't now either.

Enjoy your dinner with him!

Suz

L's dad is a huge[/] blabbermouth, except every story has him as the hero of it somehow. He's a diagnosed Narcissist. He hires people who talk, too. Not what you want in an attorney, but he knows well the fine line between talking and releasing specific details. And believe me, it's a very fine line.

witzend

Guess if he starts talking about the business ... Otherwise, guess it's his job to lose if he can't handle it appropriately......

I was talking about family business. Between the two of them they are the authors of the most vicious lies ever told about me. Repeatedly.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sorry witz, totally misunderstood......chances are he will blab.......work on the thickskin? Get the questioning look down and say "Can't imagine why he would say something like that?"

It's unfortunate that when there is no drama, many are trying to create it......