Oooppsss...

Abbey

Spork Queen
I did a bad one, and the worst thing is I don't even remember what I said.:surprise:

I get home from trucking it on foot for a few hours looking for a job, sat down and evidently fell asleep. My phone goes off and I answer. I have NO idea what I was saying to this woman for a minute or two, but she's cracking up on the other end. been there done that, she says. Finally she says, "Well, this is Martha from Chrystler Financial." BIG pregnant pause. That kind of woke me up.

Who? Oh, crud. I just hung up. I have no idea what I was saying to her. When I finally sleep...I sleep hard and it takes me a few minutes to realize where I am, what time it is, etc.

You know how you have a very realistic dream...wake up thinking wow...that was so real and then 1 minute later you can't remember the dream. It was that kind of moment. I was actively conversing with her, but now I don't remember a darn word I said. Maybe it's just me.

Abbey

klmno

Eeekkk.....LOL!! Well, it sounds like maybe a job offer?? I think I'd call back and tell her that you were sleeping/dreaming, apologize, and ask her about the call. You have nothing to lose right if she was ticked off, right?

Abbey

Spork Queen
NOW I REMEMBER!!! Ok...my cell phone has this crazy ringtone that bascially is a 911 call. It's pretty funny. (911, what's your emergency? blah, blah...he doesn't know his address but he'll drag her to the curb.)

So someone called me and woke up out of a deep sleep I thought I had dialed 911. I'm going on and on to this poor woman about how I miss dialed...I'm sorry...no police necessary, I hit the wrong buttons, etc.:surprise:

My life.

Abbey

Andy

:rofl:

Well, we can always hope that she thinks SHE misdialed and tries again. Disguise your voice when she calls back.

:laugh:

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well that is better than what I first thought!
I pictured you having some "bad corner" dream and continuing it with her! LOL

That would have been great! At least to retell it to us.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
husband handed me the phone once when I was asleep and it was easy child's dad. I still to this day don't know what I said. Probably for the best. Sleeping conversations can get a person in trouble.

beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

Sorry Abbey, couldn't help myself. Both my girls do this.........fairly often.

I do it only on the rare occasion that I get into that deep of sleep.

At least now you do recall what you said. lol