Our new house we are renting has a landscaper and his name is...

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Raoul!!!! I have not met him yet... I didn't know Raoul was coming out to moonlight as a "landscaper" just to help me get used to Tucson! What a sweetie...

Also we get water delivered... husband went out to get the water from Darren... he came back in and said I was never allowed to go out and get the water from him. Even husband admitted he was HOT!!!
Wow what is a girl to do????:cutie_pie::hawaii_girl::lipstick::swimming:

mstang67chic

Going Green
I've been reviewing some books lately that have scenes that could give you some ideas.......um....yeah. Let me just grab my chocolate and I'll go quietly to my corner too.

Raoul

Mes queridos, totoro-

Raoul he Latin lover who take care of his womens. He no do lawns or go to corners. Nothings shamefuls. Just nice for women friends.

Raoul he the answer to you dreams whatever they are. He here to make you smile.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Raoul

I need a nice long visit too. :D

And Toto dear, where exactly is it that you live?? I may be showing up on your doorstep.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Come on down!!! Especially if our pool boy is hot as well?!?! I will give you directions!!!
Maybe Raoul will never leave and we can have the get together here? Raoul, Darrin the "waterboy" and maybe the pool boy!!! I may never leave!
Maybe I will take Raoul to the corner, his sig says he is learning the ropes, I have always wanted to be a teacher... (going quietly...)

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm thinking the corner is getting pretty crowded.......I also would think about filling the pool with bottled water........any more room in the corner?........enjoy the "heat" of Tucson, totoro..........