Pics of my Halloween girl

F

flutterbee

Wynter dressed up as a goth/vampire. Basically herself.

Picture (pre-Halloween):

{link edited out}

Picture with-fangs - you can kinda see them if you squint your eyes:

{link edited out}

Full photo:

{link edited out}

We don't have any red lipstick - she insisted on black and, guess what, doesn't like it. Tried to tell her. So, after she left, she was borrowing some red lipstick from a friend's mom.

She *refuses* to smile for a picture. She has such a beautiful smile, too. Sigh....

on the other hand, a friend of hers - 13 years old - is dressing up as.......

Are you ready?

A hooker. *blink*

O.M.G. :faint:

Oh...and ignore the mess in the background. I'm not feeling well.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

flutterbee

Thank you, EW. :) She's really not interested in boys. Her friends have been boy crazy for a couple of years now and she just finds it so annoying.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
*warning* Don't be surprised if she attempts to wear the same outfit to school. ;)

Good costume :D Although I wonder how many people aren't sure she's really dressed up. :rofl: So many kids are into the Emo/Goth look now.

F

flutterbee

She does plan on wearing this outfit. Like I said...she went with the Goth/vampire thing....pretty much went as herself.

I hope she wears that outfit other places. It wasn't cheap.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
If it came from Hot Topic I know it wasn't cheap. Will they let her wear it to school? Nichole always had to tone it down a bit for school or I'd get a phone call.

I had to LOL about the black lipstick. Wish Nichole hadn't liked it. I just kept slipping hers into the trash. *snicker*

Andy

Wynter is a beautiful girl - goth and all! Your comment about her not smiling reminded me of a commercial on t.v. where a family is on vacation videoing water fun. The narrative tells us that we are about to see something very rare. It was the teenager letting down her guard for just one minute and showing a smile until she figured out she was smiling and purposely went back to a frown!

F

flutterbee

Lisa, Wynter does ECOT, so yep, she can wear it to school. :tongue:

And from what I've seen of the kids going into the junior high and high schools, I think this would pass with flying colors anyway. :faint:

My mother, on the other hand, is totally freaked out by the goth thing. I slipped up tonight and told her about the vampire fangs. Complete accident. It was like, Chit...too late. It sent her over the edge. She's convinced that Wynter is a freak and why is she doing this to herself and blah, blah, blah. I finally got frustrated with her and told her to stop being so prejudiced, judgmental and stereotypical. Goth is much more mainstream now. She was like, How...it's only been around for 5 years. LOL Ummmm.....No. I went to school with Goth kids. The way she reacts to it - and so strongly - burns me up. And you know me...all diplomatic and all. NOT. Especially not when it comes to someone judging my kids - my mom or anyone else.

I mean, Gee, Mom. What did your parents think of you and all your hippie friends?

Ok. Vent over. Mother and daughter relationships - wonderful and frustrating all at the same time.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:faint: Who whacked me upside the head when I wasn't looking??? Major DUH moment there. :rofl: OMG I can't believe I forgot Wynter does ECOT. My brain's fuzzier than I thought tonight.

by the way, I won't be showing the picture to Nichole or she's gonna want to stop in at Hot Topic on our shopping trip tomorrow. lol I like her in colors again too much to let that happen. ;)

KTMom91

Such a pretty girl!

Miss KT would be all over that outfit...probably not the fangs though, since she got her braces off she doesn't want anything on her teeth.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Another beautiful picture! Man you make good looking kids!
We will blame it all on you...
She doesn't need to smile yet... the boys do not nee to see that!

Lothlorien

She's a very pretty girl....even with all the black makeup!

I'm sure you know this, but just in case....it is the policy of the board to allow the pics for a day or so and then to remove them. I will remove the links at the end of the day.

trinityroyal

Heather,

Wynter is just beautiful. I agree with some of the others...boys don't need to see that smile yet. And, teenage girls don't go in for smiling all that much.

Trinity