Pictures up! I did it! LOL

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hopefully I did this right but here is the link to difficult child's Christmas formal pictures. At the time of posting, there are only 2 but I'm waiting on more. I emailed the ones from my phone to my email addy but only 2 have come through so far. Once the rest make it, I'll get them up too. There is also a picture I took the other day after a snow storm. I hate winter but it was all so pretty, I had to take a picture.

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/mstang67chic/?action=view&current=snowtrees.jpg

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/mstang67chic/?action=view&current=christmasdance2.jpg

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/mstang67chic/?action=view&current=christmasdance1.jpg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
They make a very nice couple. Don't you love how grown up they look when they get all gussied up? You must be so proud! :smile:

Beautiful pics of the snow! :skate: :snowman:

everywoman

I'm glad he decided to go. He looks so nice in his suit.

And snow---I am so jealous---I'd like just a day of it!

F

flutterbee

Very handsome boy you have there. And his date is beautiful. I love her dress.

The picture of the snow is gorgeous. It looks like it came out of a magazine.

OH! That snow picture took my breath away. We are down here in the warm weather now, and I can't tell you how much I miss the snow or the clear, cold blue of that sky.

Or the crystal clarity of the Northern winter nights.

husband is happy here though, so I suppose I won't be seeing snow again for a very long time.

Your son looks so young, and so tender and vulnerable and serious ~ were we ever that young, do you suppose?!?

They both look just wonderful ~ did they have a good time?

It was so much fun to share this time with you. I love the way the kids look, all dressed up and serious. We only had one formal dance with difficult child before everything fell apart.

I am so glad you had this time!

Thanks for sharing.

:smile:

Barbara

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thanks all for the compliments on difficult child! (And his date!)

As for how it went.....welllllllllll......

I drove them around (dinner, friend's house to show off and then to Walmart to walk around before the dance. Not my idea but whatEVER! LOL ) They both seemed fine and having a good time before I dropped them off. husband had been at work when difficult child got ready so he went with me to pick them up so he could see them. When we got there, difficult child was the only one who came out. Oooooook.....we asked him where his date was. She had apparently called her mom earlier to come get her. I don't know how long she stayed or what time she left. He hasn't really told us much. Just that he did dance with her once but sat down the rest of the time because she wanted to dance with other people. Not sure if that meant other guys or just people in general. He seemed really down for someone who declared that he didn't like her "like that" so I'm not sure what happened. I work with her mom's live in boyfriend so hopefully I'll be able to get a straight story out of someone.

mstang67chic

Going Green
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scent of Cedar II</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OH! That snow picture took my breath away. We are down here in the warm weather now, and I can't tell you how much I miss the snow or the clear, cold blue of that sky.

</div></div>

Well come on up if you miss it! Of course, right now there's not much snow left and what is there is pretty crunchy. We've been getting freezing rain all day. I will trade you clear, cold blue skies for clear, hot ones any day!!! :cold:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Loved the pictures! They look just wonderful. I'm sorry it didn't have the storybook ending it should have.

Suz

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thanks for sharing the pics-he is very handsome. I'm sorry that the night didn't turn out the way he would have liked.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Mustang

Your son is so tall - I had him pictured shorter! What a handsome fella - and I too love his dates dress she looks so pretty.

As far as your snow picture- Whhhhhhaaaaaa. It's pretty enough for a screen saver!!!

Thanks for sharing!
Star

mstang67chic

Going Green
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The_Loan_Ranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mustang

Your son is so tall - I had him pictured shorter! What a handsome fella - and I too love his dates dress she looks so pretty.

</div></div>

LOL Yeah, he's about 6'2". Hard to believe that when we first got him he was little enough that I could hold him upside down by his ankles. (Only did it for a picture although I bet if I had really, really tried, I could have swung him around a little! :devil: ) Hubby is 6'5" so the two of them really have me dwarfed. (I'm all of 5'2")