Poor easy child

Wiped Out

Staff member
When I got home from work today easy child's assistant principal called. Some student in her Family Consumer Ed class came in all upset and said easy child was in her chair and proceeded to dump her out of the chair. She wasn't in his seat. She saw the nurse and had ice on her cheek for awhile. He said easy child did nothing to instigate this and it appeared malicious not just a prank. easy child told husband that the teacher was so mad she practically threw him out of the room and even swore. The assistant principal said the other student was being dealt with-I'm assuming a suspension. He said he was a big boy and couldn't figure out why he would do this-especially to someone as small as one of his legs. Mostly easy child was shocked that he would do this because although they aren't friends they were friendly.

To add salt to the wound husband said difficult child was a jerk the whole way home to her. (He had a horrible night but that's a whole other story).

She seems fine but I feel bad for her.

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #993399"> what a skunky thing for him to do. your poor easy child.

glad she wasn't hurt badly.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Sharon,

I'm glad easy child is okay!!! It always seems like when it rains, it pours... It seems like difficult children always seem to know when it is a bad time to act out, and, of course, this is when they are at their difficult child best :grrr:...

I'm not usually around too much on the weekends so I don't know if you posted about difficult child. I'm hoping that even though he had a horrible night, he is doing better now. I'm keeping you in my thoughts... :flower: WFEN