Prayers needed please

JMom

I’m so sorry, I haven’t been on here for a few days, I will be praying for you & your son’s recovery 🙏🏼 I’m glad to hear his surgery went well & you were able to spend time with him.Please keep us updated.
Thank you so much!

JMom

Hey everyone,

It's been a while so here's a quick update: J is feeling so much better. He was allowed to take off the neck brace this week. He starts physical therapy soon. The numbness and tingling is almost completely subsided in his arms. His back and legs and neck are healed. His hands are still weak, but slowly gaining strength. He's mad about not being able to work for another six weeks, but that is a blessing because it could've been a lot worse. I really appreciate all the prayers, it feels good to have a tribe standing in prayer for a kid they don't even know. It speaks volumes about this group. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

BusynMember1

Infinite prayers that both your son will heal 100 percent and stay sober. Not like he can use now!!! Maybe an unexpected blessing? Love to you both.

Please keep us updated. You can post as much as you like ❤️

Helpless29

Hey everyone,

It's been a while so here's a quick update: J is feeling so much better. He was allowed to take off the neck brace this week. He starts physical therapy soon. The numbness and tingling is almost completely subsided in his arms. His back and legs and neck are healed. His hands are still weak, but slowly gaining strength. He's mad about not being able to work for another six weeks, but that is a blessing because it could've been a lot worse. I really appreciate all the prayers, it feels good to have a tribe standing in prayer for a kid they don't even know. It speaks volumes about this group. LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
So glad to hear his recovery is going well.

lovemysons

More prayers from me that your son will continue to heal up nicely in these next 6 weeks. And also for continued sobriety.

Love,
LMS