My oldest sister just had a major heart attack (not her first heart attack either). This is the one that lives in Indy. My neice says they have as yet to find out extent of damage as her veins keep collapsing when they attempt to inject the dye for the test. But open heart surgery is already planned. That is all we have at the moment as this just occurred about an hour ago. They're trying to put in a central line now. easy child told niece to feel free to ask her questions as this is her specialty so that she can be sure she is understanding what docs are telling her. Sis also has similar kidney issues as I have and shares some dxes with me. Sis is only 57 yrs old. She may be a little nutty but we've always been close. That type of close when you don't see someone for years and just pick up where you left off type of close. I'm sitting here thinking I don't think I can handle another loss. I've already had too many in too short a time frame. I have no choice but to go to bed. But I'm waiting on enough information to decide if I need to go to Indy or not. To decide I need to know the severity of damage and prognosis. If it isn't too bad I can wait until friday. If it is as bad as this really awful feeling I have in my gut......I may be calling off work tomorrow. Prayers and good thoughts would be appreciated.