Private Practice

Nancy

Does anyone watch this show? Who do you think attacked Charlotte? Why did she lock her desk and hide the key before she left her office after the attack? They made it a point to show that and my guess is because it held a clue to who attacked her. Why won;t she admit to being raped? I don't think it's because she doesn;t want anyone to look at her funny. She's a therapist, she would counsel her clients to tell. He could come back and do it again or to someone else.

Nancy

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Charlotte locked her panties in her drawer and hid the key. She's so string and tough all the time that she doesn't want to be perceived as the victim-it makes total sense.

But I do think it will come out without her wanting to. And I wonder if she will get to that drawer before the police or someone else does.

It was an interesting story line, but there were parts that were difficult for me to watch.

Nancy

Thank you, that makes sense now when they asked her where here panties were and she said she doesn't wear them.

It was hard for me to watch too. The part about the no drugs and serenity prayer hit home since my difficult child was just released from rehab. Also I asked her what they told her about anesthesia and she said they told them they have drugs now for surgery that are non narcotic. I have no idea if that's true but the thought of her having to have stitches with no drugs made me shiver.

Nancy

shellyd67

I was able to catch this episode and thought the acting was amazing , especially as Cooper came into Charlotte's room and would not look directly at her. The stitches seen did make my skin crawl.....

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Sutures can be done with just a local anesthetic. Wouldn't have any bearing on a recovering addict avoiding narcotics. I've had stitches done without any anesthesia and so long as you can hold still; it's no real deal.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
You know, I didn't really like this show when it first began. I don't like Addison's character because she's all over the map with her attitude and emotions. Sometimes she's assertive and strong, independent and self sufficient and then she can be so wishy-washy and vulnerable and whiney. But then it's on immediately following Greys and you latch onto the storylines and you're hooked!

shellyd67

H&R I agree with your take on Addison.... lately she has been getting on my nerves ... I love Violet & Pete and wish they hadn't killed off Dell.....