Puppy Cam

nvts

OMG! Witz! Are they yours? They're sooooo cute! I know I've sworn off any more dogs, but I have to say, I'd fall hard and fast for those!

Beth

witzend

Beth, it is a couple from San Francisco's cam, and they have gotten so many hits that they are all over the news. Everyone is ready for something sweet and funny, I think. You get the thrill of watching a bunch of pups without the mess or night time whining!

nvts

Well, I don't know about the night time whining...I just put the kids to bed! hahahahaha~!

I think you're right about people just enjoying something simple and sweet - it's a break we can ALL use right about now!

Beth

susiestar

Roll With It
They certainly do rate being all over the news - exactly what I needed to watch today, on the 3rd day of this dang migraine (yes, I am back to multi-day migraines again, now even on a decent dose of a preventative they are getting me). These puppies made me smile, even made Jessie smile. Thanks!

Abbey

Spork Queen
So cute! One just reached over and put his paw on another while sleeping. Even puppies like to suggle.

Abbey

Nancy

I have the window minimized too so when they become active I switch to it and watch. They make me smile everytime. I've already sent the link to several people who are hooked too.

One thing I noticed though is that their owner never talks to them. Only once did I see her actaully come into the pen and touch them, but she never said a word. They need human contact.

Nancy

Wiped Out

Staff member
Awesome! I saw this on the Today show Saturday morning but didn't know how to find it-these puppies are adorable.

KTMom91

I showed Miss KT the puppies...big mistake..."OOOOOH! They're so CUTE! I want one! What are they? What's a Shiba Inu? They're Japanese? Oh, wow! I want a Shiba Inu! Look how cute!"

Nancy

I am soooo hooked on this and so sorry to see they will be leaving soon. So many people from so many countries are watching these playful pups. They certainly do make me smile.

Nancy