S, SE & Atlantic Seaboard Members: IDA check-in

tiredmommy

Hi friends!

Please check in and let us know everything is okay. There are an awful lot of flood and wind advisories out there from Ida...

Fran

Former desparate mom
Nothing but rain, rain and more rain at present in NC. Flash flooding expected. We are far enough north to not have too much of Ida's fury.

Hope everyone stays dry.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I am up to my britches with rain in our ditches and Ida keeps blowing rain just like 4 witches. :tongue:

GOOD GOD that was some fantastic coffee this morning. ;)
Row row row your boat......and someone else joins......

What kind of coffee are you drinking?.....I need some of that kind. It's a rainy day here at the Jersey shore, the perfect day to be off from work and lay around. I have to go food shopping in a few minutes though......

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Hmmm--

No rhyming here....just plenty of rain and plenty of wind. Some flooding on the streets, a few power outages....but not too bad.

==DaisyFace

Star*

call 911........call 911
Row, row, Kroger, brand
Breakfast Blend is good,
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily
Floating down the hood......

DammitJanet

Is that why its raining boatloads? LOL.

My driveway is one big mudhole and its an 400 feet long...lol. From all the weather reports, it looks like it should be clear but windy by Friday!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Send it out here please... upper 80's and still no rain. Huge drought

The wild burritos are thirsty...

I hope ya'll get dry right quick.

Star*

call 911........call 911
If we get more rain Daisy face will be floating by our house, getting me and we'll be able to pontoon to Everywomans house...or oceanside villa. 8" here in less than 9 hours.