Shari' and WO's virtual Christmas Tree party!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Well. It's not like Christmas other than the gift giving to children. Christmas is pretty much the most important holiday to Christians. Chanukah is a minor holiday in the Jewish calendar (which is lunar by the way. That's why our holidays don't fall on the same day each year).

LOL about being a Yule person. I'm not an observant Jew at all. I'm actually not really religious, but closer to animist in my beliefs than anything else.

I kind of figure that if we all did unto others as we would have done unto us, the world would be a much better place.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I'll be bring my Christmas/holiday music; that with the Bushmill's for Irish coffee & my bro's homemade bloody mary mix. It has quite the kick. As for ice skating, if I can get skates on my walker I'm in. :dance:

Star*

call 911........call 911
LINDA@@@@@

My Christmas gift awaits at the pond for you!!!!!!!!!
stand.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ENJOY THE ICE!

graceupongrace

Sorry I'm late to the party -- just like in real life! That's why I'm bringing dessert. Chocolate mousse pate with hot fudge sauce and creme anglaise. And some nice champagne. The ornaments: hand-blown glass stars. Merry Christmas, everyone!