She is in labor!!!!

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Holding you and your daughter in my thoughts today..................big hugs to all of you.............(including Baby Connor).

PatriotsGirl

Update - poor girl had to have her epidural put in twice. First one was in wrong spot or not all the way in, but it was not working AT ALL. They re-did it and she is feeling MUCH better now. I am so beyond thankful that I am here to share this experience with her!!! We have been laughing, talking and having a great time here. I have been taking lots of pictures. Thankfully, they do not have her handcuffed to anything. The guard is in the empty room next to her just chilling. It is almost normal except my friends can't be here. She was standing and waiting by the door when I got here to hug me. Best hug ever.

husband, who said he would not come to the hospital, is rushing through his work day to get here. :) He won't be in here for the delivery part of course...lol. I plan on spending the night here with her - they have a long couch here that looks like it becomes a bed. I plan on staying as long as they will let me!

So weird - this morning, husband is in the bathroom about to shave, calls out to me and says it will be today. I sit and think about the date, 9/4, and agree that yes I think it will be today, too. Not more than an hour later, I got the call from the jail nurse telling me she is being admitted.

So, she is feeling good and watching old black and white tv shows...lol. I am about to break to eat - I am starving and I feel bad that she can't have anything, but we have all been there. I will get her anything she wants after she delivers. :)

Thanks all!!!

DDD

My most caring thoughts are with you all. Thanks for the info...I was afraid it was going to include handcuffs and that was scarey! Good luck. DDD

This is so exciting! my son's birthday is tomorrow. Conner may be born on the 4th or the 5th. What is nice about this birthday is some year it is on Labor Day, always it is near a 3 day holiday!