She is listening and taking to heart what I say!!!

Andy

Diva turned 20 yrs old today. She has a boyfriend who just may turn out to be the right one. He wants to be. I had a talk with a neighbor about Diva and boyfriend. Neighbor says Diva is staying firm with getting her education done before getting married. She also said that Diva told her that I (her very own mother!) gave her some real good advise not too long ago that opened her eyes to what she wants in a relationship! I remember that conversation and it pretty much ended in her telling me I know nothing!

Shhh, don't tell Diva that I know this - I am still in the "stupid mother" stage for atleast another 5 - 10 years. This could be why she has headed back into her ugliness with me recently?

So, keep those words of wisdom flowing to your kids they may just be catching them when your back is turned.

susiestar

Roll With It
Happy Birthday Mom!! Do something extra nice for yourself - you did all the work 20 years ago!!

It is awesome to hear that Diva is listening to your advice, even if she won't admit it to you. Soon after she has a child things will change. Remember how much you relied on your mom when the baby was crying or sick? She will turn to you. I think you will see her end up with many of your wonderful qualities as she matures. In her case turning into her mother is probably one of the best things she can do for herself and her future family!!

DDD

Hoping all your efforts pay off. Meanwhile, sending caring and supportive thoughts your way. DDD