So Abbey................

mstang67chic

Going Green
........fall is upon us. :fall: How are you holding up with the temperature changes??? *snicker* Soon the snow will begin, you'll be able to see your breath crystalize in front of you and after being out in the cold, going back into a warm house will do lovely things to the previously frozen contents of your nose. Are you up for it? :bigsmile:

Ahhhh.............the wonderland that is winter!

:blizzard: :coldday: :frostbite: :snowing: :snowangel: :skate:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey I hope you go coat shopping early. Which reminds me, I don't have a winter coat. Seems my kids made my favorite one disappear............So I'll have to go get one too.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Thanks for asking. I've seen my breath for the last two days. I need to rethink my walk home from the bus stop. Cold and windy.

I had a mandatory one hour meeting at work today. Temperature was tolerable so I dress casual...capris, short sleeved shirt and flip flops. I walk into the conference room and everyone has parkas and Ugg boots on. Oooopppssss...my bad. So when I took the bus home, then the good 30 minute walk, it basically turned into a sprint.

So, to compensate, I'm baking today!!

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Crock pot of ham and bean soup, which I think I've had about 5 bowls of already and freshed baked rolls. Ummm...I'm up to #5 on those.:surprise: (Guests haven't even arrived.) Just finished a nice salad.

One thing about me is when I want to eat...I EAT. Then I'll go for days on end just eating a half a PBJ. Today is an eating day.

I guess it's comfort food today.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
I had NO idea pot leaves turned red in the Fall Terry!

They are really beautiful - I love the Ginko - one of my favorite dinosaur plants.

(author notes she only knows what pot leaves look like because she saw them on the internet)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
That's what I thought they were too.........but only because we have it growing in my flower garden.............

F

flutterbee

I've already broken out the flannel jammie pants, Abbey, so don't feel bad.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: Stang, not really. It's when I don't grow flowers that it appears. Actually it's a "sister" plant to the official pot plant. I know cuz it freaked me out when I first saw it or rather "them" when I didn't get around to weeding the garden for awhile and I had someone who knows about such things (legally) look at it. But dang if it don't look just like it..............

And I know cuz we had a couple next door to us when I was a kid growing pot in their attic for a whole year.........before the raid. :D

Abbey

Spork Queen
You guys are too much.

Terry...those are paintings??? They are beautiful!!

Now we'll get...oh, lost my train of thought with phone call with son.

So, I'll send you my pot leaves and you can paint?

Abbey