So far, no drama...

ksm

Yea! difficult child has had a few quirks... like she wouldn't eat the turkey because I didn't buy a boneless turkey breast like usual. I had a turkey in the freezer and we needed to use it up. Even though the platter on the table had only sliced turkey breast meat... there was "turkey bones" in the kitchen and that freaked her out. ( even put a kitchen towel over the carcass so she wouldn't have to see it!) She would become a vegertarian except she loves meat and hates vegetables... but she doesn't want to be reminded that meat comes from animals... so if it takes a different form (chicken nuggets, hamburger patties, etc, she can eat it without being squeamish.

Last night at bedtime, as she "saw a shadow" that moved across the room and it scared her. Sometimes she states that she feels there is something right behind her. Just wierd stuff.

I let her help make monkey bread for brunch and used her pink "gravy bowl" she made in ceramics at school. I really hope the next four days go well! Happy Thanksgiving! KSM

ksm

What on earth is "monkey bread"?Just curious...

This recipe uses 3 tubes of buttermilk biscuits. You cut each biscuit in 4 pieces, roll in sugar and cinnamon, put in a bundt pan, pour a mixture of brown sugar and butter over it then bake. If you go to food.com you can find recipes. Some recipes uses yeast bread. But this is easier. KSM