So nervous....

mavh2005

Court for full custody is on Friday. husband does not have a lawyer. I'm a basket case right now. I've even broken out in an itchy rash.. Dr. says no clue as to what caused it, but leaning towards stress.

I guess the worst part is I'm not able to sit with husband during the hearing. I'll be sitting in the gallery watching... At least this is just the scheduling conference and not the trial. I'll be a real mess then.:anxious:

Also, waiting on a reccomendation letter from difficult child's therapist as to where she thinks difficult child should be. I'm pretty sure of what she'll say, but still worried about that as well...

Any tips on how to stop worrying or over thinking this week???

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Take slow deep breaths and remember you've done what could be done. The decision is on someone else to make. I know it can be nerve wracking, but seriously at this point it is out of your hands.

Distraction techniques are usually good for this sort of thing.........focusing on a good book, listening to music, working some crafty type project to relax and distract from the worry.

((hugs))

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sending positive thoughts your way........ in my dealing with courts it was always hurry up and wait....... with emphasis on WAIT, so just suggesting that even though there is a court date, don't think it will all be decided on Friday....... many times it's based on "further study"................. so hope things come together for you!

mavh2005

Thanks for the thoughts!! Tomorrow is the day... here's hoping BM doesn't show.

Got the letter from difficult child's therapist... not a good thing for BM. It states therapist can't make a reccomendation because of lack of communication from BM. Out of 20 or so therapist appointments, BM has been to 3!! But either husband or I have been to all but 1.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Waiting for news on how court went.................................. fingers crossed for the best outcome...................

mavh2005

Ok.. court was good. We got orders for mediation (already know that wont work), co-parenting seminars and husband was granted a home study to be done on BM's home. Which she was not pleased about... Trial is on April 27. I pray we can get everything done in time. Got a lot of ground to cover.