So So Day and Flashing Computer Screen....

Confused

Ughhh, I have a feeling I will lose my screen as its flashing, no virus, so it may just be old? Will be checking browsers and updates, delete data etc. So dont miss me too much if Im not here for a while!!! lol!! You all will me in my thoughts while I save for a new computer!!! ( Unit is going too, least the fan on it is)

Ok, day started rough with son, daughter refused to shower so no store, then daughter showered and she went with us to the store!!!!!!!! She was wonderful sooo easy to shop with! Son, well, thats where it went down hill, lets say, no more stores with him!!!!!!! Ill leave it there!!!!

Well, just stopping in to say Hi and trying to read what is going on with everyone!!!

Please everyone, summer is almost here, all of you take a couple days of relaxation, go to a spa, beach, soak in your tub, or even just lock your doors and ignore the outside world and relax!

InsaneCdn

all of you take a couple days of relaxation, go to a spa, beach, soak in your tub, or even just lock your doors and ignore the outside world and relax!
:rofl: :rofl:

If it weren't for my not-so-difficult child, that might be possible but... I'm heading into total insanity for the next... 2-3-4-5-6 at least 6 days. Maybe 6 months. :D

It's good stuff, healthy activities, but... my tongue is hanging out just thinking about it!

Confused

If it weren't for my not-so-difficult child, that might be possible but... I'm heading into total insanity for the next... 2-3-4-5-6 at least 6 days. Maybe 6 months. :D

I know, but I/We can dream ? Ok ok, maybe for at least an hr? We all need some time to relax.. ok, at least breathe normally again!!! Yes, summer vacation soon... :eek::panicsmiley: Well, maybe in our dreams we may relax?

Scent of Cedar *

Microsoft Windows just did a series of updates that had both our computers all messed up, Confused. If you go into My Computer, you will find the link for Windows Updates. Check that, and see whether the updates updated completely or whether some were dropped. I updated twice more, and the problem on my computer was resolved. D H reported that his computer was "acting funny." He never likes to admit that, because he knows less than I do about how to do computer things.

Anyway, I am going to check the Windows Update on his, this morning.

Cedar

P.S. Here is something fun to do about the kids coming home. (I was a mom at home, right? So we all did all kinds of things like this, in the neighborhood where the kids grew up and where, back in the day, some of the moms were still moms at home.)

So, a cupcake or a whole cake or a sweet roll or even a Twinkie. Whatever you think will like and you have time for. What you do is put a birthday candle or a sparkler in the cupcake. When they come home from that last day of school, you light the candle or the sparkler, take it to the door or leave it at their place at the dinner table and shout: "Welcome home, third grader!"

Or whatever grade the child will be, the next year.

Just something simple, and fun for everyone, and inexpensive.

It was a good neighborhood.

Cedar

Confused

Insane- I joke and tell my 9 yr old to get a job!! Well, he asks for so much he will need to get one lol!!!

Scent- Thank you and your correct! I need to fix it still as its flashing but under a different window and homepage it didnt flash! ( maybe if I stayed on longer lol)

Tanya- So true!!!!!!