Star*

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well mother in law can and has made the turducken dish....she said made it sound (like all the dishes) like ANYONE could make it. lol.

My personal thought was :)sick::sick:). I think Babette had the right idea hanging out and making the 10,000 francs lunch for everyone. Being a chef is hard work. My friend was the head chef for all the Disney resorts and she loved it but got very burnt out. She recently was headhunted by some restaurant 5 star in Atlanta - she turned it down, didn't want to move.

mother in law - never been to France....but is one of the best cooks I've ever had the pleasure of eating food from. I got her recipe from Knophela soup and OMG....it's too good.

Thanks shadow,shadow,shadow.;)

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
It's amazing the information one can get on this board! I just looked up that soup and found out that German immigrants from the Russian Empire moved to the Dakotas and MN (I'm not even going to try to spell that state!). They brought the recipe for this soup along. Now I'll be up all night long trying to read about what compelled them to leave the land in which they were born.

Thanks Star*!