Step

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
They had 48 hours to serve her so it would have happened by noon yesterday. We haven't seen hide nor hair of her nor heard anything so my bet is yes.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Even if she knows she will never believe it. It's never her fault, always someone else's.

Sigh. Narcissistic, is what it is.

husband & kids still waiting on PD. Still late for work. Grrr.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
So do I. He was about 1:45 late. They got back just after I got home from work and he still had to get ready. Fortunately he is a Marine so he gets the 1-minute shower... LOL!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL as it turns out they could not find the CPO against creep in the system. Interestingly we have another court date on 22 September for it. And they said that since it is creep's property, if batcave takes the kids there, it's OK!!! WHAT?!

nvts

I've been thinking about you Step! My sister's fiancee is going through the same thing. He and his 2 younger kids (boy12 and girl 10) went camping with them and my sisters 2 boys (12 and 10) and had a great time. His ex doesn't do this type of thing with them.

Her fiancee's daughter asked lil' sis if she could call her "mom" and lil'sis said I don't care what you call me, but I think your mom might be offended. Well, lil' girl called her "mom" throughout the trip. She let it slip at home and he gets served with an order of protection against him claiming that he hit her. Now he's not allowed to go near her and his kids. The kids are texting their uncle (fiancee's brother) to send updates to dad behind their mother's back.

The reason she's doing all of this is because she wants the kids to call her boyfriend "Dad". The son is in football and now she's got him taking him to practice (the kid is mad, but he's been on this team since he was 6 - his uncle texted him that Dad's not mad - just disappointed that he can't take him, but he needs to go to be supportive of his team).

Why do these people bring the kids into these situations?

Like I said, Suz and I will head on over and punch the Judge, Batcave and Batguano (her boyfriend) in the nose!

Beth

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'd assume its ok to take the kids so long as creep isn't there..? But if there is no order...

Wow. And I thought I'd heard of bad computer systems...

Do you have a copy of the order?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Apparently it doesn't matter if we have a copy of the order. because it could have been vacated and then we'd just be perpetrating fraud.

This is the OTHER county, not the one with the same judge. The responding officer just so happened to be one of the two who arrested creep in January so he knows, but has to follow the computer system that says it doesn't exist.

YAARRRRGGHHH!

nvts, have they had the full hearing yet? When they do see if biomom can PROVE abuse. It is on her to PROVE it. Also if uncle will come in, and show the texts that the kids want to see Dad. Will show they are not afraid of him.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
So the judge presiding over the the CPO to keep creep away, but is now lost, is the same one that will be hearing you guys on the 13th?

susiestar

Roll With It
I am confused. Is the protective order against the witch still standing? but the one against the perp-boyfriend is not there anymore?

How did the judge vacate the order against the perp? I am thinking the judge who is so on the witch's side vacated the order against the perp who abused your daughter? Was it not ordered from his court?

Now a diff judge did a CPO against the witch. Can you go to that judge for a CPO against the perp also? Cause the kids are still scared and surely they can get that included.

When are you going to court and for what? Which court? I need to know to send my flying monkeys out to poop on witch and perp's heads.

Always willing to join my sister Beth in pummeling those abusive fools who endangered our kids. I am willing to punch noses or whatever I can reach!! I give a good groin injury with my knee also!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OK let's see if I can clear this mess up.

I live in county G. Batcave and creep live in county M.

The divorce judge (H) from Hades who sentenced husband to jail is in county G. We've never been able to get a CPO against a fly in county G due to judge H. I actually, a while back when batcave was calling me repeatedly and wouldn't stop, tried to get a CPO against her. But in county G... The anti-stalking/DV person informed me that I knew what I was getting into when I married husband. WHAT?! (So if batcave SHOT me, it would be OK because I knew what I was getting into?!)

OK, so a few years ago (2006) batcave filed in county M for a CPO. Failed miserably. In 2007 she did it again in county M, got an ex parte, and magistrate C pretty much stated point blank that she lied to get the CPO to deny the kids & husband their visits. (We were supposed to take over residential right after she went & got it). Then we went to county M in December to get CPO against creep because he was under investigation for what he did to Onyxx. This was because the assault happened in county M and the detective met us there. This was granted ex parte, continued till it was blue and then in February continued since we were so close to the custody hearing. In mid July we got a letter that said it would be vacated due to lack of prosecution if they didn't hear from us within 15 days. The lawyer jumped on that one. Got a new hearing date of Sept 22. So it should still be hanging out there, to be determined for sure in September.

Monday, husband went to county M for the CPO against batcave. Told the magistrate (C again) that he had to take Jett down to that PD anyway for creep violating order, most of abuse happened in that county and he could not get a fair hearing in county G for a CPO. (All true.) Magistrate C granted ex parte against batcave and the hearing for that is set for the 13th.

I wonder if Stephen King ever thought about writing this kind of horror story?!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I think they messed up, to be honest. However our lawyer isn't happy. He says that it doesn't matter where the kids are and who takes them there it is a violation plain and simple.

What it boils down to... And this may offend some people, but I've seen it in action... Mommy gets away with whatever she wants to, abusing the kids, breaking the law, and Daddy goes to jail when he tries to protect the kids. The DV law is skewed against men.

I know this isn't always the way it happens, but it's a majority.

And batguano (tee hee) gets away with what he did to my daughter because batcave has lied so many times she's destroyed Onyxx's credibility.

witzend

You guys, I have to say that this topic is really terribly upsetting to me. The last round of discussion regarding Step and her steps and the biomom resulted in me having to does myself with xanax for two straight days just to make it through the day without my flashbacks.

I don't begrudge at all that it needs to be discussed, but I come to the Watercooler because these things aren't discussed here. I know that it is on me to not open things if I think that they MIGHT be about something that upsets me, but even just seeing the topic is setting me off.

The Watercooler is supposed to be for "Non-difficult child Related Issues". This is totally difficult child related, and I am doing my part to stay away from the General Forum where I might run into things that make my life more difficult. Since this is something that is so important to Stepto2 can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE move it to the General Forum where the discussion is more in line with the topics there?

Thanks

witzend

PS - Can we please stop calling the kids' mom "Witch" and other names? This is their mom, like it or not, and she is going to be here for the next 40 - 50 years. Somewhere along the line everyone is going to have to learn to get along.

witzend

Wow. I'd rather not ignore Step altogether, just the "General Forum" type dramas that she is going through right now. That's why I'm here in the Watercooler. So I won't be cutting her off completely, if you don't mind.

Thanks for the support.