Strattera

&

"B"

nvts~hi sounds like your child become just like mine was and the reason why i had to put him on something~he was getting to where no one could bear him~problem. bad to say but true .We couldnt take him being like that anymore we tried tender lov n care as long as we could~we needed something else its only been a week but he is a totally diff. child. keeping fingers crossed~and prayers going up!!

nvts

B - Man, there are a lot of us on the board going through the "medication" trials. Honestly, we all love our kids and want them to enjoy life, but you have to keep trying diff. things to see what works best.

And here's the best part: I'm a "realist/optimist". I know that someday we'll get the right set up when it comes to medications, diet, therapy, etc. (optimist!)...

then the little bugger will go through a growth spurt/puberty and we'll have to start aaaaalllll over! (realist! lol!!!).

Keep bouncing around here for info. from the parents on the board. I've at the very least found "partners in crime" here, and found the various opinions and discussions extremely helpful in looking for effects of medications.

As all of the opinions usually say "all kids are different", it still gives you life experience of other people that care!

Take care!
Beth