Talk about mixed emotions

JJJ

Our State Association just announced the State All-Star team selections. Kanga got picked!!!!!!!!!!

This is so exciting for her.

Sadly, she is still at psychiatric hospital and we hope will be transitioning to an Residential Treatment Center (RTC) straight from there, so she cannot participate in the all-star game :frown:

nvts

Ah JJJ, this is such a double-sided situation. I'm so happy for Kanga on such a great honor and sad that she can't participate. When she's better, she'll have to know what a great player she really is and that she'll get in there next time around.

Beth

slsh

member since 1999
JJJ - heartbreaking but at the same time, I have to say it's really fabulous that she has this gift and works at it. So many of our kids aren't able/willing to find out what they can do. I think it is incredibly positive that she not only has something that she loves to do but that she is good at and recognized for her skill.

Thinking of you and your family.

F

flutterbee

For some reason I'm thinking Residential Treatment Center (RTC) and hockey sticks are not a good combination. Just a hunch. :wink:

Congratulations to Kanga!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:hammer:

JJJ, wouldn't you know?

:bravo: to kanga from this cyberauntie! I'm real proud of that young lady for this achievement. :bravo:

Wiped Out

Staff member
JJJ,

Add another cyber Auntie who is proud of Kanga. I'm sorry she won't be able to participate in the all star game. Hugs.