Talked to Miss Steely...Please say a prayer Thursday.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
She is doing pretty good...

Please say a prayer or thought or light a candle do what ever it is you do Tomorrow for her dear sweet sister...to hold her in our hearts...:flower:
The service is tomorrow and I thought we as a board could send our thoughts her way....send her some strength....

She wanted to let everyone know that she is so thankful for all of your kind words and thoughts....

She will be home soon and knows this will take time...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Steely,

I think about you and what you are enduring daily. If there were any words of comfort I could convey to you at this time you know I surely would.

I can only offer to hold you up in prayer and close to my heart Thursday. Please know you're never far from my thoughts.

Hugs & Love
Star

tiredmommy

How about we all light a candle and have a moment of silence? We each can choose a time to accommodate our schedules: 7am, noon or 7pm our own local time. It will be like a circle of light for Steely and her dear sister.

Nancy

Steely I will keep you and your sister in my prayers tomorrow. I know this is a terribly difficult time for you but we are all here for you in any way we can.

Nancy

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Lighting a candle for peace, a candle for love, and a candle for hope... sending prayers for healing for your heart and spirit...

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I will most definitely light a blue candle for health and healing and a white candle for the purity of love and peace.

Sending you strength, love and peace Steely. We will be with you tomorrow.

Tired mommy, that is a beautiful idea.

As I will be home all day, I will have a candle lit from morning till night.

May God take this beautiful sister into His arms and welcome
her into His kingdom.

TerryJ2

Steeley, we are all there in spirit. I know that memorial services are supposed to help with closure but this one will be more difficult because of the circumstances. Give yourself lots of time to heal. Don't make demands on yourself.
I know it will be a beautiful service, and she was lucky to have you as a sister.
Lots and lots of hugs, strength and peace.