The "Boys" in my life

klmno

This is what I can't resist- they are adorable! I am a "hoover-er" for a furry lap dog!! Lucky you!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
They are just incredibly adorable. Tell me about them. How old? Where did you find them?

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG is Lenny a King Charles spaniel?? I soooo love those when I watch dog shows.

You're boys are adorable!!!:D

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Suz, they are both just about a year old; the breeder I was working with broke her back & these were the only 2 pups left from each of her litters that hadn't sold when she went into the hospital.

Yup, Lisa, King Leonard, aka, Lennie is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I fell in love with the breed when I met a therapy dog where I was doing my PT & Occupational Therapist (OT) & speech rehab. Lightening is a Lhasa Apso - also a cutie. kt is training Lightening for agility training & has found a couple of dog clubs with kids involved.

Lennie is in the training process for becoming my companion dog - then onto further training as a hearing/memory service dog. He's given me more confidence to go out & about then anything else in the last 3 years.

If nothing else can get me thru the next couple of years Lennie can. :)

Last edited:
Linda,

Thanks so much for sharing these pictures with us!!! They are soooooooooooooo adorable!!! And, thanks for making me smile just a few minutes before I have to leave to pick up difficult child 2 at the library. SFR

susiestar

Roll With It
What beautiful boys!!! Agility training can be a lot of fun for both dogs and owners. I have a cousin who does ability training with his border collie and they are incredible!

I hope that both you and Lennie work together wonderfully and can have great adventures!! Dogs can be amazingly helpful and can help us in so many ways.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Linda, I've always credited my fuzzbutts for helping me survive the horrible difficult child years with a side pocket of joy. Lennie and Lightning sound like just the ticket to be your side pockets of joy, too. I am delighted for you.

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
I COULD JUST DRIVE THERE TO GET A SQUISHY SQUISHY KISS! Linda - they are .......squishable, and soooooooooooo (emphasis on the o sound) awesome. O.M.Dog....can you just melt when he looks at you with those eyes? - Oh Which one? Any of them - what little sweet souls! You are a lucky Mommy. I am a lucky auntie!