The final straw

flutterby

Fly away!
My son isn't going to graduate and is being a PITA. Today and tomorrow are senior finals and he didn't make it today. difficult child has been whining all day. difficult child 2 is "off" - suspect he was using this weekend - and is going to be violated on Friday because he hasn't completed his community service that has been extended 3 times. I'm trying to figure out how to pay all my bills. The kittens have decided it's even better to play under the covers up against me while I'm asleep; and so my arms and legs are shredded. I'm surprised they're still attached. Plus, I'm awake a dozen times a night. I'm in a really nasty flare that is just amping up, but can't do anything about until I hear back from the endo re: the test results. My head is thumping, my hands and arms keep going numb, my body hurts from head to toe, blah, blah, blah.

All that I could deal with. But, this.....THIS has thrown me over the edge.

I'M OUT OF CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I have torn this house apart and there just isn't any here. I can't get difficult child to make brownies. Told you, she's been whining all day. And I don't have the strength in my hands and arms to do it.

Someone send me some? :please:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Put those kittehs in the bathroom at night so's you kin SLEEP! Fur gosh sakes!

Sending some espresso chocolate beans from difficult child-bro's wedding... they are YUMMY!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hands you an express bag of cyber M&M's, the huge bag.

This stuff just loves to happen altogether. I know, I'm living it too. I should be asleep. Instead I'm trying to talk myself into actually going to class tomorrow, instead of dropping it. Hard to talk yourself into going to a class you sleep thru to begin with. If the teach dumbs it down anymore.....I think I'll just shoot myself. ugh Gawd I hate microbiology. I've put forth absolutely no effort into this class and am pulling an A. OMG these people are idiots. :faint:

(((hugs))) Hope something starts going right for you soon.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Next time you go shopping, throw in a bag of chocolate chips. Keep them in the freezer. When you're craving chocolate, just pop a few in your mouth - they take a while to melt and usually can stave off stronger cravings for chocolate when you can't get any! Or, you can melt some in the micro and make chocolate milk at the very least.

In the meantime, sending some cyber Death by Chocolate cake your way!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'll send you some Moose Poop. I know, I know - it's a lot to share with someone so far away, but it is phenominal. Totoro has me hooked.

And some cyber pepto. :tongue: