The house feels so empty!

Kathy813

Staff member
We are leaving at 5:45am tomorrow morning for the airport. difficult child left this afternoon to go spend Memorial day with her bff and then stay at bff's family's home. easy child just came and took the dogs back to her house. husband is off running a last minute errand.

So it is just me. It feels weird to not have the fuzzbutts following me around. I miss them already.

I don't know if the resort has wifi so I may not be around for the next week. We are taking our Ipad so if I can I will check in.

Hasta la vista, y'all.

:beach:

~Kathy

Nancy

Have a fun and relaxing time. I am so jealous. Years ago I went to cancun with twelve other neighbor ladies and we had a ball. When we rode the bus from the airport to our hotel they handed us all a beer as we walked on. I thought that was funny. They sure do love their alcohol down there. If you are planning on calling back to the U.S. I think you need to call your wireless provider to make sure you can.

I know what you mean about missing the fuzzbutts. When I take mine to the groomer it feels strange without her.

Nancy