The kids are gone for the night!

crazymama30

And mom is having fun. Watched a movie, had some drinks, pretending that I have no responsibilities!!!!

Monday, the guy from the mentoring program comes..........I have dug out the dining room table and my computer desk (the first things you see when you walk in the door) and when I was out running kids around? My mom vaccuumed! Way To Go MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I dusted the poor piano! All I need to do now is sweep and mop the kitchen and clean the bathroom.

At least it feels good to get the house clean.

crazymama30

No formal respite, that would be nice.

easy child is staying with a friend.

difficult child is staying with his dad and his dad's friend (who will make sure difficult child is safe) and has a son difficult child's age who difficult child gets along with on and off.

InsaneCdn

Still... its a break. I remember needing breaks so bad - and not having any options.
Maybe that's why my house still isn't clean? :rofl:

InsaneCdn

Oh, you mean a break is not when we break?????
:rofl:

I'm past that point (breaking) now. Somehow, it looks like we all might survive!
But I probably won't get caught up on the house until the kids leave home.
Its a good thing that my computer doesn't have a video-camera attached... or the people on this forum would fall over in shock and dismay at the sight of my office.
<no, I'm not kidding>

DDD

Enjoy every single minute and get yourself emotionally "refreshed". It's good for you and good for the kids. Hugs DDD

keista

Honey, if the people on this forum could see my house? I just would not post anymore!!!!!!

Well, we could have "messiest house" contests! And I know some others posted to the effect that they are neat freaks, so we could have "anally cleanest house" contests too!