The rabbit died!

susiequte

And no, I'm talking about a sick pet! Your's truly is prego!! I'm going to be 44 next month and I just found out. This is my first pregnancy.....AND I'm a labor and delivery nurse! To call me shocked is an understatement!!! No wonder I have been so tired! I'm actually very excited, just very worried also. This just proves to me that God has a sense of humor...My husband is also excited. He's always wanted a biological child-maybe to prove that the 2 difficult children weren't his fault!! I'm not very far along so we aren't really announcing it yet, but I knew I could share it here!!! My mind is boggled thinking about everything that this involves.....I had better go lie down!!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Take it easy, you've got the experience so should be a "piece of cake"?????? Yeah, right. It is an exciting time for you and hubby, enjoy......

TerryJ2

Wow. Congrats! It's going to be very different on the receiving end. Delivering end. Whatever. :smile:
Yes, go lie down. You deserve a nap. This is very exciting. :grin:

wakeupcall

FINALLY!!! I won't be the only one who had a newborn at age 45!! My difficult child was adopted, but so what, the challenges of a new baby in the house will be the same! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!!

DammitJanet

WOW! How cool...but I have to say...better you than me...lol. My grands keep me worn out!

This is so exciting though. We can do a cyber shower...lol.

:dance:
Congratulations! OMGosh, what a blessing! Now, you need to have husband cater to your every whim, craving, everything!!! My mom had my youngest sister at 45, and yes, she was scared, but she turned out to be such a blessing with us olders moving out, getting married, she still had a younger one at home.

OMGosh, we are going to have to throw you a Cyber baby shower as you near delivery time. I get to call first dibs on cyber presents! I always get a cool looking diaper bag, fill it with bibs, onesies, Binkis, and a few things for mom and dad too!!!

Oh what exciting news!

Hugs,
Vickie

everywoman

How exciting. What a great joy it must be to you and your husband. A baby is such a wonderful gift. I'm happy for you.

susiequte

I'm probably due around Valentine's Day, and my husband is being such a sweetie!!! I informed him that he's now in charge of the litter box and he graciously accepted! He's called me several times to make sure I'm okay and kissed the baby goodbye this morning! He'll be a great daddy! We're not going to tell the difficult children until I'm a little further along. The older one will be happy for us...the younger one will get his nose pushed out of joint that he's no longer the center of our universe!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:smile: <span style="color: #3366FF"> <span style='font-family: Impact'> <span style='font-size: 20pt'>Congradulations! </span> </span> </span> :smile:

Be sure to spoil yourself rotten, and enjoy every moment. :smile:

But better you than me. lol My grandkids wear me out. :faint:

busywend

<span style='font-family: Arial Black'><span style='font-size: 17pt'><span style="color: #FF0000">Congratulations!</span></span></span>

On_Call

Adding my congratulations!! :dance:

Although, I am also adding myself to the 'better you than me' group, too. :smile:

Take care of yourself!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #6600CC">Congratulations!</span></span> :princess: :dance: