Things are piling up again...

KTMom91

The temp is in the 90's, and I don't do well in the heat. It wears me out, and I can't seem to sleep enough. School is out on Friday, and though I didn't expect to be working, I was offered jobs both Monday and Tuesday. What was I thinking? These kids are already in summer mode. I'm just trying to keep them from killing each other.

Miss KT has been impossibly witchy all weekend, over stupid stuff. Her rudeness is off the charts, and since Hubby thinks I'm not doing enough to take care of it, he's mad at me, too. Whatever I say to Miss KT isn't what HE would have said or done, so it isn't right. Then I get the speech about how we are married, we are one, and then he gets mad when I point out that that doesn't mean we do everything exactly alike. I've stopped talking to him.

Miss KT and I are supposed to go to Santa Cruz on Friday to tour her latest prospective college, and the way she's acting, I don't want to spend the day with her. I've stopped talking to her, too. There needs to be some serious attitude improvement, or she'll be touring by herself.

This past week, I've been having pain in my chest, left side, almost to my armpit. It's a dull ache most of the time, but every so often there's a really sharp pain. I just feel blah. This is probably the last month we'll be able to afford COBRA.

Hubby still has unemployment coming in, but I'll be off all summer. I'll get paid at the end of the month, and then nothing till the end of October. I'm stressed, depressed, exhausted...

Thanks for listening.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am sorry. It is hideously hot here too. This is the earliest that OK has had a heat warning ever. By about a week.

Our a/c is not working well. We are spending the day in front of fans. It is awful.

PLEASE get to a doctor while you still have cobra. I know how hard it is to pay the doctor after the cobra, but this pain could be serious.

As for the rudeness, ignore them both. Let them deal with each other.

Gentle hugs.