this is a praise report......

Well my friends I just might be going on a cruise before I bite the dust! I never thought it would happen. My husband umpires softball on the side - anyway he was at a tournament the other day and one of the other umpires asked him if he and his wife (me!) would like to go on a cruise with the other umpires in Nov. - my hubby said yes - they said they all go and get a discount because someones wife is a travel agent. Amazing! Me - on a cruise - I might not come back. Maybe they need waitresses? Anyway - it would leaave from Tampa and go to Cozumel and all that - 4 days. Something tolook forward too - I hope! I am sure not getting any younger and I have never beenon an airplane. Sad, sad. So ya'll cross your fingers for 7 months and pray. My daughter is taking her wonderful(?) hubby to Napa Valley, CA for his 30 birthday in August. A surprise! WOW! What a nice girl. I sure hope he appreciates it!

trinityroyal

What an exciting thing to look forward to!
You've got time to plan, find great cruise clothes to wear, and revel in the excitement of doing something fun that's just for you and husband. How wonderful!

Trinity

eekysign

Good for you!!!

I've just finished setting one up for the best friend, my old roomie, and myself---seven days outta Baltimore in the fall. This will be my third cruise, and I can't WAIT to get back on the boat. We're probably gonna add on a few more people along the way, too.

Got any questions? I'd be happy to answer anything you're wondering about. ;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
(side note) Star can fit comfortably into a carry on bag if a cruise is emminent.

YOU GO GIRL...................just let us know if you choose not to come back - you know; shoot us an email from Cozumel.

THIS IS AWESOME _ HAPPY FOR Y OU

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Daisy is certain she can fit beside Star if we just hold our breath and squeeze.

Susan, that is wonderful!! Oh! I hope you get to go! What fun!

I used to say no one would ever get me on a boat/ship. Never ever ever. But I've found as I'm aging........it doesn't sound bad at all. lol:redface:

Grab your chance, you might not get another. :D

gcvmom

Here we go again!
(My pal Alice loaned me her bottle of "DRINK ME" so I can get even smaller than Star and Daisy and just fit in the side zipper pouch of that carry-on bag... maybe Raoul would like a sip too and can join me in there.... shhh... don't tell husband!)

:you_go_girl:

HAVE FUN!!!

witzend

you'll love it! Be sure to order breakfast to your room, they'll bring you fresh fruit and coffee and rolls every morning!