Tonight I'm going

everywoman

to prom AGAIN. Trust me, after 24 of them, the magic of the night is diminished.
Earlier I went down to the fountain in my historic little town and took pictures of my niece and her date and of some of the kids I teach. Most of the girls looked gorgeous---but some of them, I wanted to find their mom's and slap them and say, "What were you thinking." They looked more like they were going on to perform at a strip club then to a high school prom!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I would imagine that after so many the specialness of it would wear off.

I couldn't believe what many girls wore to the proms easy child and Nichole attented. I mean..........How could you let your daughter walk out the door wearing......or barely wearing such creations?? OMG

I went with my girls to chose dresses. Never in a million years would they hope to go in dresses (I use the term loosely) other girls wore!

I hope your neice has a good time and you survive yet another prom.

Hugs

DammitJanet

You have been to so many and I never went to one! Mandy was just complaining to Cory the other day that she didnt get to go to hers either. I guess he didnt have the money to take her...sigh. Oh well...food and rent are more important.

Have a good time anyway and try to ignore the potential strippers! Lets hope they dont end up at the Doll House after the dance...lol.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Yes, um, dress codes aren't what they used to be, are they?

I think there should be some clause regarding dress length, height of neckline, etc. Kids try to grow up way too fast these days.