UPDATE on STAR

Tiapet

Old Hand
ladies please give it all you got...she needs us now...DF's kidneys have shut down. Her mom had major surgery yesterday too ( I had asked if her mom was going to come down to help). They are trying something now to avoid dialysis. There are a few complications.

Pray , think, rattle hard!

:(

witzend

I've tried calling to see if there is anything we can do, but she's not answering. I'd be happy to drive down if I could be of any use.

slsh

member since 1999
Starbie - sending mega good thoughts your and df's way. Hope doctors. are able to get things under control quickly and your man is on the mend real soon.

Hope your mom is also healing up well.

Many gentle hugs to you.

Nancy

I am very sorry to hear this. Star I'm sending lots of prayers for you and your family. Stay strong, you have a lot of board energy behind you.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Starbie praying hard here and doing the nekked chicken dance. (every little bit helps) Holding you and husband in my thoughts.

Saying a prayer for your mom that her surgery goes well and her recovery is even better.

((((((hugs))))))) my friend

Mattsmom277

Major prayers for your husband Star, and for you. Your df always sounds a tough cookie, which I hope will help him through this mess. HUGS

klmno

I am so sorry Star....I'm sending all the good thoughts and well-wishes I can muster up and would dance nekid in the street with chickens if I thought it would help....