What color is your aura?

klmno

Interesting. Is says that I am violet- but I teetered on a few of them and have a feeling that if I took this again tomorrow, my result would be different. I guess that means I am fickle!! LOL!!

I am violet (and I KNEW I would be!)

"You are the most sensitive and wisest of the colors, artistic, magical, and spiritual. You believe in the goodness of the world. Violets have great imagination and often become the artists, designers, architects, and writers of the world."

F

flutterbee

I'm Green:

"You are compassionate and kind, a lover of animals and people. Greens are fierce protectors of the planet, and are friendly, reliable and strong. They quietly and unassumingly try to change the world for the better."

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'm my favorite color! YELLOW! lol Too funny.

You are smart, open-minded, and enthusiastic. You love to learn! Optimistic about life and easygoing, yellows are like the sun--bright, inspired, and warm. They are lifelong students, and often do well in math, medicine, and the sciences.

'Chelle

I'm a blue. Yeah, it's pretty close.

"You are quiet, cool, and calm. You love your solitude and have no trouble standing alone. Blues are sensitive, truthful, spiritual, and intuitive--they often show signs of clairvoyance and ESP. They are the professors, detectives, and spiritual mediums of the world."

trinityroyal

I'm my favorite color! YELLOW! lol Too funny.

You are smart, open-minded, and enthusiastic. You love to learn! Optimistic about life and easygoing, yellows are like the sun--bright, inspired, and warm. They are lifelong students, and often do well in math, medicine, and the sciences.

Mine's yellow too, apparently.

Cool test. Thanks Star.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG RM - I did YOUR test - (had to laugh) *thinks to self - I have a disorder but there is not a name for it yet. lol

It says I have ADD - What mental disorder do you have?Your Result: ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)

You have a very hard time focusing, and you find it difficult to stay on task without your mind wandering. You probably zone in and out of conversations and tend to miss out on directions because you cannot focus

I think it's because I didn't finish the test -OH what's that a butterfly hey a shiney thing IS THAT a squirrel.

Author notes she is not ADD lol.

F

flutterbee

It said I have ADD....I don't think that's true, but....oh look at the birds, they're so pretty and grace....oh my gosh I forgot to put the clothes in the dryer. easy child is going to be not hap....why is the dehumidifier kicking on?

F

flutterbee

And as far as the perpetual radio in my head, this has been what I've been listening to today....

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, Tomorrow.....Daniel, my brother, You are older than me, Do you still feel the pain....Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, Heard it from another you've been messing around....

KTMom91

Mine said blue, but I don't think that's right, since cool, calm, and collected are not usually words used to describe me.

Star*

call 911........call 911
RM -

I know for a FACT that insanity is hereditary - I got it from my difficult child.

:surprise::sheepish::full:

And as an added bonus I got:
A fat body from stressy off the charts high levels of cortisol
a shiny head
migraines
a stroke
and since I'm blaming him for everything else - a moustache.

difficult child's DO contribute to health issues with us, ask ANYONE HERE - AN Y ONE.

ScentofCedar

Blue.

Then comes yellow (almost as much as the blue). Then, green and pink. Then, violet. Then, orange.

No red or rust.

And now, has anyone here actually seen an aura?

Barbara

P.S. Thanks for posting this one ~ it was fun!

:)

Star*

call 911........call 911
SOS -

Yes. And those that see them have seen mine - it's black - no joke. I had you pictured as a mint green.