What song do you have stuck in your head?

crazymama30

When at work today a pt. watched the doctor do some debriding on his wound (pt is schizophrenic and not medicated due to his choice/and illness) and he mentioned Rob Zombie. I know, this is difficult child music, but I kinda like it. I now have "living dead girl" going through my brain. I need to get it out.

witzend

Thanks to witz, Alphabet Vacation is gone. Now I'm singing Sunny. Hubby's working this morning, so I'll see what he thinks of the change in music.

I heard it on the TV last week, and had to go to the I-Tunes store and buy it right away. I had to listen to it over and over again to get it out of my head, and it's still there from time to time. I have never bought anything from I-Tunes before, but I couldn't wait to hear it over and over again!

But what a nice song to have in my head!

F

flutterbee

Actually, Rob Zombie is a very talented individual. Not a big fan of his music, although it's in the genre that I normally listen to.

And much better than having REO Speedwagon and a musical in your head. :sheepish: The Elton John song was ok. I like Elton John. I've just been listening to it in my head for over a week now and it's starting to get old.

trinityroyal

And now...after taking Little easy child to his Karate grading ceremony this evening, my travelling band is playing:

Everybody was kung-fu fighting...
They were fast as lightning
And it was a little bit frightening...

Woah-wo-wo-woooaah

Sigh.

Witz, I really like Sunny. If I think hard enough, I might just be able to switch songs.

'Night everybody.

SRL

My daughter had her school talent show and ballet recital this week so ballet music is swimming around in my head.

Abbey

Spork Queen
My little station is right in front of one of those huge hanging big screen TVs. It plays OVER AND OVER AND OVER again the same thing. What annoys me most is I go home, go to sleep and dream those stupid songs, or how to cut an artichoke.

I watch the produce people argue every day who is going to stock that area. They are sick of it too.

Abbey