Whats the title? Your life in a book.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You know this is the neatest community = We all have such openness and colorful lives....and our children pepper our world with spice while we temper the hot times with love and patience.

So If your life was a book. What would you call it?

A

AprilH

The title of my book would be "Grasping at Straws: A mother's struggle to convince the school system and health care providers that her ten year old son needs more help than they are giving him"

The title of my son's book would be "It's Not Fair!"-The story of a boy with a chip on his shoulder the size of Alaska...and suspended from school AGAIN...

Mother of a ten year old diagnosis'd with ODD/ADD and Depressive Disorder at age five and fighting the school system ever since...

"That which does not kill me can only make me stronger"

Star*

call 911........call 911
Barbara -

I have NO idea - I think was one of my choices too....because I HAD NO IDEA. lol.

The rest of you are a scream- except for Loth - who can't scream from strained vocal cords - (sending you some throat lozenges)

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
My mom's friend named my book several years ago. He calls each email or phone call another chapter in the continuing saga of "As the Stomach Churns".

I think we're on chapter 1,208,935 or so now.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
(Oh, and he also named our farm - he calls it the "Rockin' B Zoo" - and it has nothing to do with owning animals....)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Mine would be:

RUN FOR THE HILLS!
A modern woman's guide for managing your family's
  • compulsive behaviors,
  • cerebral malformations,
  • mental illness,
  • and other chronic diseases du jour.

slsh

member since 1999
You know, Star, I actually started writing a book when thank you was about 2 or so, before gfgdom really hit. He had woken up in the middle of the night and I was rocking him, and remembering all the nights I had spent with Boo in NICU and later, awake, worrying, comforting, and the nights spent with thank you which had less worry (then) but... there was something about my kids needing me at night. I actually had gotten a couple of chapters done but then life intervened and ... I guess I just have 14 more years of material now, LOL.

Anyway, the working title was "All My Nights Remembered".

tiredmommy

I couldn't decide:

1. A Tired Life... or How To Live Your Life Fully Despite Sleep Deprivation

2. As My Head Spins

3. A Resilient Life

4. Can I Get a Mulligan on the Last Twenty Years?

5. I said "No"... Again

6. Making the Chaos Work For You

7. Looking For the Good Amongst the Garbage Life Throws at You

8. Why Me?

9. What To Do When Nothing Works

10. How I Learned to Stop Caring What Other People Think

11. It's Okay to Cry

12. How to Survive Your Child's Childhood