Where To Find Definitions for Acronyms (like "GMG")?

Siobhan Harper

I am new and would like to post regarding my estranged, adult adopted child and inability to see grandchild. However, I would first like to understand the posts already here and to add mine correctly. Thanks!

DDD

Welcome. Look under Forums "Site Help" and you'll get the definitions. Glad to have you here but as others suggested you need to make up a new name so your posts will be anonymous. Matter of fact when I saw your name I thought "Gee, I wonder if that could be Nancy's daughter since the name is so unusual." DDD

Nancy

Welcome Siobhan. We adopted our daughter too. Looking forward to hearing your story.

DDD you must have my difficult child confused with someone, she has one of the most common names for girls and our last name is hardly unusual.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hi there & Welcome!!!

Good to hear it about your name - Siobhan is not exactly common! (LOL Nancy, as I know your daughter's name... Yup, you're right!)

And trust me, I understand - people think Onyxx and Jett are unusual, and they are but again they are pseudonyms, because... My youngest is the only one of my family who has a common name in real life!!!

DDD

Nancy, lol, I went to college with "another" Nancy. She had one daughter who was named Siobhan AND they lived in Manhattan for years and then moved to another NE location. I have never seen or heard that first name since the 1960's.
I thought it was quite a coincidence. Then again :) maybe Siobhan is Valerie's daughter. DDD