Got a call from Yale child Study Center today. They had a cancellation for june 13/14 and wanted to know if we could take it. We've been on the waiting list a bit over 3 years so h--l yeah we'll take it. They had just contacted me 2 weeks ago to see if we wanted to stay on the list and if so to update our info. That was when they asked if, since we are relatively local, we wanted to be on the cancellation contact list. husband and I will spend this weekend assmembling all paperwork and test results, etc and filling out their packet. It feels very surreal right now.