Yeah, I had better

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
find a rock and crawl under it today. My attitude hoovers.

The lovely conversation with cgfg's mom last night.

Then husband being angry cause I vented to him and interrupted his online checkers game.

I'm busting my hiney to finish 2 grad gifts by Saturday. Still recovering the kitchen (whole house for that matter) from the car accident, trying to cook, etc.

The ONLY night husband didn't spend the night in front of a screen the week was Wednesday, when he took off on the mule and didn't tell me. I had to have easy child 1 come home and sit with the kids so I could rush to the bank and get money to get my car fixed. And last night, laundry on both couches so no one could hope to sit there and yet he laid there in his recliner.

Today, I get an email from the director at the early intervention preschool Wee used to attend. I help out with their fund raisers, etc, as much as I can. Apparently, our office is giving away plants (unbeknownst to me), and the EIP director asked me what they were. I asked my admin. She does not know. I asked the other admin "what kind of plants are being given away?"

Her reply?

"They aren't being given to associates."

Did I ASK for a stupid plant, lady? Have I been here 15 years and have you ever seen a plant on my desk???? No. You have not. I don't want one.

Yeah. Must. Find. Hole.

Last edited:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
SARCASM ALERT!

You interrupted his online checkers??? How DARE you! OMG. How ridiculous.

And of course the plant lady. I love that she shut you down (so SHE thinks) without answering your question.

Wow, I'll help with the rocks, 'cause it's gonna have to be big enough for both of us if this is considered acceptable behavior. Do you ever get the feeling that most of the world are difficult children and we're in over our heads?????

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I discussed that with easy child 1's girlfriend tonight...I generally get along well with people...until husband's family, his ex, and my DEX's whacked out girlfriend (I still can "get along" with them...but never in my life have I had so many "conflicts"!). Now, I really question myself...Surely I am responsible for this somehow....

But I tell ya, I've about had it with 'em. If husband walked out the door right now, I'd likely simply lock it behind him.

M

ML

I'm sorry Shari. This makes my blood boil. The only thing you *can* do, is start taking better care of yourself. I'm not sure what that tanslates for you but I hope you're not doing husband's laundry. You're doing too much and he's doing too little. The only thing you can do is to do less, he may or may not pick up the slack. But one thing is clear, no one else there is looking out for what's best for Shari. I think you're an amazing lady and hate to see you down. Hugs, ML