Yet another job interview Pt. 70

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, Star....WHERE IS THE DAMN SKILLET???:mad: He's not a dog, although he did just get back from Thailand trying to get some chickie in the country...hmmm...

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
At least you used 'whom' correctly.

(I think I'm going to pee my pants right now from laughing...gotta go.)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
He's not a dog, although he did just get back from Thailand trying to get some chickie in the country...hmmm...

*Passes you the skillet* No, that's not blood, it's rust...I swear..........

Is there some kind of "man" moon out or something??

Abbey

Spork Queen
*passes you the skillet* no, that's not blood, it's rust...i swear..........

Is there some kind of "man" moon out or something??

lmao!!!

I took GPG to the Tilted Kilt last night. I don't think his jaw went off the floor the entire time. Lordy...I cannot compete with those girls.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, I should do Pt. 71. Just got back from an interview at Menards. It's a large hardware store. I tried so hard not to laugh during the interview, but I'm looking at this guy as he's asking me questions thinking...I don't know a bolt from a screw, let alone it's size. Yes, I know what 1/8inch is. I can even go 1/16th. On a really good day with granny glasses I could possibly do 1/32.

I know what a hammer is. Do I know what part it applies to, or what you want to do with it? Ummm...no. I just know they can bang things and it really doesn't matter the size. Sometimes the claw comes in handy. I've accomplished many tasks with a really small hammer. What more do you need? Heck, even a heavy duty stapler works the same. You can see I won't get this job.

I just want to be a cashier, please. Please? I'm a good learner...really. (That was a total kiss arse statement.):tongue:

I'd be talking people down from a hammer to a stapler. Not so good.

Abbey

TerryJ2

A hammer is what you use to hit the skillet after it has been inverted and placed on the top of the interviewer's head.

The bakery interview was a piece of cake? LOL? Sounds like the kind of job where you'd work your way up to the top in a jiffy.

I googled The Tilted Kilt. A wee bit like Hooters with an accent, eh?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I doubt I'd have any luck in a hardware store either. I've got the very basic tools down and what they do.

Abbey, I'll give you a piece of advice I gave to K last week. Go to the local hospitals and put in a application for housekeeping.....or any other nonskilled type work. Housekeeping is one of the best for "unskilled". They usually pay pretty darn good, but the benefits rock. Repeat ever 3-6 months as needed.

Oh, also take the civil service test for mail carrier. Awesome pay and benefits. Test isn't hard.

I dunno why I didn't think of it for you both before. Guess I'm getting old.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ha, Terry. Yeah...it's a bit sketch.

Daisy...done the postal thing. No, no, I didn't GO postal, but did apply and take the test. Thanks for the advice.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
But most men would be thrilled with YOUR response....

OMG I am on the floor.....

I AM BAD and going to the corner.......

I'm laughing so hard from the corner I can't see......

Abbey

Spork Queen
Star...corner time and I have the lock. I might even have a stapler in my holster. Be very wary. I might not get the job at Menards, but I can swing a stapler in an instant. BOOM...shooting staples, then the smack down.

Abbers