Yet another job interview Pt. 70

Abbey

Spork Queen
Wish me luck. Again. The downside is it is at H's place of employment. I'd rather have more away time, but I need a job. The manager sounded very excited that I had my health and TAM cards...and old. I guess there are some perks to being old.

Abbey

trinityroyal

Sending good luck vibes your way. Hope it turns out well!
Trinity

(And just think...when you get the job, you can arrive for your first day in fancy schmancy silver boots ;-)

Star*

call 911........call 911
OH ABBEY!!!!!

HOW FANTASTIC that you and H will be working together. I am sure he's THRILLED!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D. I bet you are too! :D

COngratulations.....

Abbey

Spork Queen
Where is my skillet, Star? I'm going to smack you upside the head. This imprint will say SMARTA$$. Then I might wield my spork and sword.

Abbey

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sorry Abbey, I was still using it on husband.........I won't bore you with what he pulled today. grrrrr

*hands back the skillet*

Keep in mind, I may need your sword soon.

OMG I think I'd rip out all my hair if I had to work with husband as well as live with the man. :faint:

I hope it works out. And you and husband don't get mega sick of seeing each other.

Hugs

mstang67chic

Going Green
Um...well....if you insist.....Good luck.

I will never work with husband. Ever. (unless we're about to be evicted or something and it's the absolute last and final chance)

Partly because I have heard too many stories of couples both losing their jobs when working at the same place and something happens. And also....if I had to spend 24 hours a day with the man, much as I love him, I would kill him. (No skillet needed either)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Darn, I was looking forward to the pics of you in your kilt. lol What happened with that?

Suz

PS- good luck!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ha, Suz! I still have the outfit...I'll see what I can do.

This is my 3rd try at a reply. We'll see if it goes. Interview went well. Seems a tad odd that you'd have to go through 3 different people to interview for a minimum wage BAKERY, yes bakery position, but I did.

1st guy - piece of cake. You just thaw stuff, weigh it, package it and put it out. Can you work a scale?

2nd guy - Well, we bake fresh every morning. Can you work mornings?

3rd lady - Neither of those 2 guys know what they're talking about. We'll train you. I love jobs that are so top heavy that no one knows what it going on.

I won't hear from them until next week.

Abbey

Jena

ok you had me laughing there! that was a great explanation of that place!! You'll love it!!! :)

Keep us posted! I think you should bring your sporks in there and get them all in line

Steely

Crimmeny........it seems top heavy is the problem in too many work situations.

Hugs.

Let us know how it goes!!!

How is WI?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ha, Trinity...I just stopped in there about an hour ago. The guys says, "You're quite persistant, aren't you?" Yep. I'd rather work there then a gosh darn bakery.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
IF your kilt is tilted does that mean your butt is crooked? Do they make one shoe higher heel than the other so that your cheeks don't hang out with a cockeyed skirt?

I can not help that my higher power gave me so many brains that they all won't fit in my head so I stuffed them in my kiester. THus becoming - a :censored2: - thank you for the compliment.....I shall now retire to my corner with a boozy milkshake.

(I'm just glad it isn't the WEAREVER stamp - I would really dread having hippies for the rest of my life flip me a peace sign and say DUUUUUUUDE - yeah.....man.......WHEREVER." )

Abbey

Spork Queen
Gash darn it all, Star. Yes, I do walk with a limp so that might be a favorable added factor to the kilt. Maybe if I tilted in the opposite direction I might even out. Just a little to the left...come on, it's you're birthday...it's you're birhday...I digress with songs.

Wherever, dude.:tongue:

Abbey

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Honestly, Abbey, don't take this the wrong way, but...I don't want you to get a job. Your search brings so much humor into my life.

Maybe, you can just write a book on job seeking.

I'd pay to read this stuff.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'd pay for the pictures, Dude.

Oh, now we might be onto something.:tongue:

Shari, a job in a bakery hat will completely destroy me, but I'll do it. I'd rather be wearing the kilt.

Star...you got my voice mail. Waaaahhhaaaa...

(GPG is coming over tonight. Just flew in. He's a doll. I'll see if I can get a pix. Yes, H will be here. He's like Rockstar...just a loveable thing.)

Abbers

Star*

call 911........call 911
(GPG is coming over tonight. Just flew in. He's a doll. I'll see if I can get a pix. Yes, H will be here. He's like Rockstar...just a loveable thing.)

Abbers

Yeaaaaaah I gotcher call.......

WHOT?

You H is there and he's like Rockstar? Or you wish he was WITH rock? (covers mouth with BOTH hands)

NOW whos confusing whom? :surprise: