Yikes! I think hearts and roses can predict the future!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
She said she hoped that difficult child 2 would not become too codependent. Well, he must be on some kind of high due to his successful intervention with his fiancée's mother. He has decided to take his older twin (yes, a twin can be older) under his wing. UGH! He is having him move into the house of fiancée's grandparents!

This is a small condo, now there will be 6 people living in tight quarters. difficult child 1 will be sleeping on the living room couch (see, he's couch surfing again!).

They have found him a girlfriend, will try to get him into a college, find him a job. In the space of one year #1 has gone through most of the large inheritance from my mother and has nothing to show for it, NOTHING. When I think of how hard people like Daysylover have to work to put themselves through college I feel like throttling that kid.

I'm afraid this will take a huge toll on #2's relationship with his fiancée. What the heck are those g'parents thinking???

I must practice detaching, I couldn't sleep last night.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I would keep my teeth firmly clenched together..............

Wow. I am stunned though that the gparents are game for this.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I'm not surprised since they have allowed their adult daughter to use drugs in their home and have not laid down the law, even when their g'daughter was being hurt.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I can't put my finger exactly on this ----but something in the corners of my mind is saying something about when they can't fix their lives they really start to fix others???? Something.....I don't know.....I see a red flag, but not for the same reasons you do. This is a control thing but like I said I can't put my finger on it. At this point I think if he were healing he would be detaching from others problems not dragging them into his life.

Something else is going on here.....I just get a gut Board Auntie feeling.....can't quite put my finger on it. But do keep an eye on him.

crazymama30

I agree with Star. husband does this so much, and to his own detriment. Sometimes it is easier to "help" (fix) someone else than to "help" or fix yourself.