You're never too old to learn

Abbey

Spork Queen
I'm right in front of the doors that open non stop. It's 107 here today. I'm hot as heck. Some young bagger says, "Oh, you need to drink one of these. It's got all kinds of vitamins, minerals, antioxidents (whatever those are), elctrolites, yadda.

So, It's a one liter drink. It's pea green, but actually tasted quite good. Fast forward 3 hours...oh my.

My stomach is literally concave right now. I don't think I have one thing left in me. This brings up an odd situation where the bathroom is on the completely opposite side of the store.

I will spare you the gory details, but if you want to lose weight...this stuff will do it.

Abbey

Andy

I have always said, "No matter where you are in any store, when you have to go, the bathroom will be on the opposite side of the store from where you are." I have found more bathrooms that way.

:sick: I hope you are feeling better. You have so much on your plate right now, keep on keeping busy.

4sumrzn

Oh goodness......not quite what you had in mind from a drink huh? Sorry your belly reacted that way & hope you didn't have to make too many potty trips!!!!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sorry you're sick - are you sure you didn't eat those Mustang doctored brownies?

And....um......what IS the name of this weight loss drink?

Abbey

Spork Queen
I was not exactly sick...just *cleansed.* So, if it is spring cleaning time, I'll send you the name of the product.

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
I have that problem with most foods anymore. If your bosses ever send you on a national tour....let me know. I can map out all of the bathrooms in stores within a 50 mile radius for you! LOL

I'll pass on the weight loss suggestion though. That kind of stuff is what landed me in the hospital for surgery so I can sympathize with you. I'd stick to water next time! LOL

KTMom91

Is this one of those "energy" drinks Miss KT is able to consume in mass quantities? I don't think those are designed for anyone over 21. No wonder you yakked. Or whatever.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Yep, read the label, bet it's one of those new drinks that are energy packed, but use a low carb ingredient that slicks down the insides........so stuff just slides thru......

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yep...it's an energy drink. I think I'm out of the woods now. I don't know how people drink that all the time.

I would make the world's worst drug addict.

Abbey