Ta-Daaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star pics!!!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mstang67chic, Oct 21, 2010.

1. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

2. klmno

klmno Active Member

Those are great! Are you sure that was really Star though? I was starting to think she only existed in the virtual world!

I love the attitude glowing in the last few photos!
  3. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

OMG too eeerie! you look exactly as I've always imagined you! :faint:

BEAUTIFUL!! And Flutter and Stang still lookin' fantastic...........and StarMom......can I adopt her?? She looks so sweet and I just know she's a riot! lol

Dang! So wish I could've made it.....................hmmm, we've got to make arrangements for another lunch date.
  4. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

But... I thought you were all figments of my imagination?!?!
  5. shellyd67

shellyd67 Active Member

Looking good ladies ! Love the boots Star ! It is really cool to put a face with the name ... Looks like you girls had a great time !:D
  6. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

I am so jealous.... lol
  7. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Looks like Star's favorite weather, too!
  8. ML

ML Guest

These are fantastic. What a nice surprise, thank you for these pictures!
  9. Jena

Jena New Member

love these!!! wow you are real after all and no pink donkeys there lol.

i wanna come to the next outting!! :)

10. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I wish I lived closer...
  11. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Is there where I sigh "always the brides maid , never the bride"?? So envious you gals all got to meet. I live so north that I might fall off the earth if it had turned out to be flat. Thanks for sharing the pics, loved them!!
  12. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

You all look like you`re having such a fabulous time. I`m so glad you were able to get together, and very jealous that I also live way too far north to join you.

Mattsmom, I think it`s time that we set up a gathering for those of us north of the 49th. And anyone close enough to the 49th to make travel an easy matter.

13. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Looks like a great time was had by all! Thanks for sharing the pics!
  14. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Snort. No donkeys but there WERE a couple of dead deer tied to the back of a truck.
  15. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

It's nice to finally put a face to the celestial body! I love the pics in the parking lot! It looks like you had a fun time.
  16. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Yes........those dead deer just made you WANT to go in and have POT ROAST at Bob Evans........I think tha's why we were all opting for Waffles.
  17. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

I'm so hurt I wasn't invited. I'll get over it. Looks like you guys had a blast.
  18. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Well, for those of us who DIDN'T make it there... (sniff)... probably just as well -- for me anyway -- I tend to pee my pants when I laugh THAT hard! :rofl:
  19. crazymama30

crazymama30 Active Member

Awesome pics. If I ever win the lottery I want to go to the next board get together. It would be so much fun. You guys looked like you had so much fun!
  20. 1905

1905 Well-Known Member

You're all so beautiful!!!! It looks like you had a blast.