At my wits end with my 24 year old son

Discussion in 'Parent Emeritus' started by wcrafton75, Apr 19, 2019.

  1. AppleCori

    AppleCori Well-Known Member

    Can you talk to the facility about getting your son hooked up with social services? Depending on his diagnosis, he may need to live in a supervised group home where he is monitored. I can’t tell from what you have written whether this is an option.
  2. FuschiaHyacinthus44

    FuschiaHyacinthus44 New Member

    I just spoke with him he said they were going to help him find suitable housing.
  3. AppleCori

    AppleCori Well-Known Member

    That’s great!

    It sounds like they believe he needs help. Hopefully they can also get him signed up for food assistance and maybe SSI.
  4. RN0441

    RN0441 100% better than I was but not at 100% yet

    Welcome and glad to hear the latest news. Please keep us posted.
  5. 200Meters

    200Meters A real bustard

    Good luck!