Baby arrived last night

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Just wanted to share with all of you that our difficult child delivered her baby boy last night. He is a little thing. He looks good and the new mommy is doing fine. The gramma on the other hand is a nervous wreck on how difficult child and her boyfriend are going to take care of a newborn. Trying not to share that worry with the new parents.

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
AWWWW!! Congrats Grandma!!! What did they name the little guy?

I pray that the new parents will be wonderful, attentive, loving parents!!

Hugs,
Vickie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Huge congrats grandma!!! Glad to hear Mom and baby are well.

Just remember to breathe. I was scared to death with Nichole and the baby. But overall Nichole has done a very good job of mothering. I offered advice when asked or needed, but made Nichole and boyfriend do all the work. (only way they can really leaarn)

Try not to worry too much over difficult child and concentrate on spoiling your new grandson. MUCH more FUN!! :rofl:

Hugs

Star*

call 911........call 911
HOPEFUL -

CONGRAMALATIONS!!!!!!

There are so many things I'm praying for your family and new little grandson - you've got good coverage.

What is his name?
How big,
HOW ADORABLE - no pictures?

DO YOU NEED ME TO SEND YOU A CAMERA? lol

HUGS

Hopeless

....Hopeful Now
Thank you all for your kind words. A little more information on the baby's delivery. My mom and I took difficult child to lunch yesterday and then to a doctor's appointment. The doctor wanted an ultrasound because difficult child has only gained about 2 pounds in the last two months. Well the ultrasound showed that the baby only weighed about 5 pounds 3 ounces. The placenta had some issues getting nurishment to the baby. So, they induced her at about 6:30 last night and he was born at 11:43 pm (very fast labor). They did use force ups to deliver him as his heart rate dropped drastically. He had the umbilical cord around his neck.

They did have to work on him, but only for a little period of time. He is doing good.

Name is Dylan
Weight 5 lbs 8 oz (bigger than they thought)
Length 18 1/2 inches

Star - no pictures except for my cellphone as it was an unplanned trip to the hospital. The pictures on the phone are not very clear. We are going to visit them today and I will take my real camera and try to post them (never done it before, will have easy child help me LOL)

I will say the only big issue yesterday for my mom and I were we had to deal with all of difficult child boyfriend's family and friends (major difficult children all of them).

DammitJanet

Welcome to the Grandma Club!

Its the bestest club in the world. Honestly, I think I would have had grandkids and just skipped the kids if I could have...lmao.

TerryJ2

Congrats!
Ever the Pollyana, I'm hoping that the baby will rocket your difficult child into instant maturity. You never know ...
I've got my fingers crossed, anyway.

susiestar

Roll With It
Congratulations Grandma!! And Grandpa!!!

When a child is born, a set of grandparents is created. Dylan is blessed to have you two for his grandparents on mommy's side.

Hugs,

Susie

Steely

Welcome Dylan!!!!

Hopeless, you might read Daisy's post on PE about the impact a child can have on a difficult child. There is always "hope".